Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kate's B-day

We celebrated Kate's birthday early at my mom's house this year.





Wow! What a cake! We didn't think through enough to order a princess cakes. When we went to the bakery they only had New Year's sheet cakes. No princesses. So, we got this instead. I think it was way better than princesses anyway.


The frosting was made with marshmallow so it set up. It was quite interesting.


There was so much food coloring in the frosting it even made their poop pink.




Yup, she's a girly girl. What 5 year old do you know is excited about getting clothes for her birthday? Honestly, I'm not sure where she gets it from.

2 comments:

J.B. said...

Wow. I want clothes AND a cake like that. Seriously, I had no idea cakes could look like that. Very cool.

ME Moon said...

that is one awesome cake. :)