Kate finally got her birthday party. I tried really hard to convince her to have a more creative theme than "Princess", but when you are 4 nothing else will do.

She wore this dress the entire day. I think it was pinching her arms and scratchy but apparently if you are a princess beauty comes before comfort.

The kids made masks for the masked ball. They loved it. I thought the boys might be too cool for it, but they got into it more than the girls.

Papa Dale and the grandkids and Gus.

We went to the bakery together and she got to pick it out herself. I don't have the patience for cake decorating so Safeway got the privilege.

She wore this dress the entire day. I think it was pinching her arms and scratchy but apparently if you are a princess beauty comes before comfort.
The kids made masks for the masked ball. They loved it. I thought the boys might be too cool for it, but they got into it more than the girls.
Papa Dale and the grandkids and Gus.
We went to the bakery together and she got to pick it out herself. I don't have the patience for cake decorating so Safeway got the privilege.
No birthday is complete without the "Birthday Song" sung in all the key signatures at once. ;)
Notice the little voice in the background. "Can I have the first piece?" and "Can I have the piece with the pink flower." That is Kate's cousin Cooper who is 6. He loves tormenting Kate. They will probably be best friends forever.
More later. I am not patient enough to let everything upload.
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Kate! I miss you!
Post a Comment