Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jesus and Mickey Mouse

Kate got to go to big girl primary today. She was soooo excited. If you are wondering why she was still in nursery it is because her birthday misses the move-up mark by 8 days. Stinky huh?

When we were driving home I ask her about how primary was. She was upset because they didn't sing Christmas songs, but they did sing Frosty the Snowman (I think it may have been "Once there was a Snowman")

I ask her about what they talked about. She said they talked about how Jesus died and then came back to life. I ask her, "Why did he do that?" She replied, "It was magic! He is magical!"

I guess when we spend as much time at Disneyland as we do at church, she is bound to get the concepts a little intertwined.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Ha, ha, ha. Love her.