So, sorry this video is sideways. I didn't think about it when I took it and now I am not sure how to flip it.
Yup, folks, he's walking. I think he is walking earlier than either of the other 2. He is going to be a handful as you can see in the following picture.
"Um, Mom, if you haven't noticed, I'm stuck! Put the camera down and get me off of here!"
Yup, folks, he's walking. I think he is walking earlier than either of the other 2. He is going to be a handful as you can see in the following picture.
1 comment:
holy cow! It's crazy to think that he is walking already. By the way, I think I recognize the music in the back ground of the video. I hope I didn't get your kids addicted to that movie the way mine are, it gets a bit annoying after a while... like 6 times in one day. I know I am a horrible mom letting my kids watch tv that much.
Post a Comment