Pictures in the car before we left. We were running late and I didn't get the traditional "pose for the camera before the event" pictures.


Kate's cute hair. I can't believe I did that.

The march

She told us later she will be a professional dancer and not a washed up star. She will dance with Derek Hough (who will be a washed up star by then)
Kate wouldn't tell me she was going to give the closing prayer. She wanted it to be a surprise.

Kate and her BFF
2 comments:
Oh her hair is so pretty!
She is so cute. I loved the little leg lift at the end of her 'speech'. I also love that she likes to surprise you.
I wish your mom was online and could see your blog and your kids. I love reading about you guys and seeing all the pictures. Kate has grown up so fast. You have a darling family and we are all proud of you!!!
Post a Comment