Friday, February 26, 2010

Skypers

I am not exactly sure how these pictures came to be. I came home from running one night and there they were on my desktop. I do know they were taken using Skype while the kids were talking to Papa Dale, Grammy or Auntie, but I am unsure who took them or why.

I thought they were funny so I am sharing the hilarity. That and I haven't posted anything for a while and am starting to get threats from some members of the family.



Ben is thinking, "Really, these are the siblings I have to put up with for the rest of my life. Why can't I be an only child?"





Ben - "Lor-dee girl! You are nuts!"


2 comments:

Kateka said...

They are so happy! I love them.

J.B. said...

I love the pictures, and I think Ben is a lucky kid. Also, if you guys skype grandparents, you should probably skype me too. My skype ID is something totally random, I think it's tir745. What's yours?