Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sibling Revelry



Kate and Jonas love their new brother. When we were in the hospital they were not allowed to come and see the baby because it is RSV season. Kate was very disappointed. She kept asking me when they were going to "deliver" the baby to the house.

I ended up staying in the hospital for the full 2 days because the first night I was really nauseous. The second day Kate sent me a sucker that she got for me at her pre-school. She wanted me to have it because I was sick and she thought it would make me feel better.




Kate is constantly asking to hold him.



Jonas kisses his forehead all the time, so Benjamin always has kind of a greasy sheen to his hair. He also tries to pet his head. We are not really keen on this because his hands are generally slimy and he doesn't have the capacity to be gentle.

The other night when we were saying prayers and Jonas thought my eyes were closed, he reached over and sneaked a few pets.

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh my, your kids are so cute. I love how Kate was thinking of you so much. She is adorable. They are all adorable.

J.B. said...

He's a smart one, that Jonas. Reading about Kate's cuteness made me sigh. I still miss you guys.