Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kate's first day of Pre-School



Kate went to her first day of pre-school on Monday. Sniff. . . sniff



She was soooo excited. For the entire week before the day she begged me to let her pack her back pack.

She packed it herself that morning with 2 outfits, several books and her stuffed monkey.





Jonas was a little confused when we left without her. As we walked back to the car he kept saying "Kate! Kate! Kate?"



When Kate came home she told us all about it.

"I looked at the fish. I played with the magnets. I drawed pictures. I learned about sharing and being nice. And I played with a magnifying glass. I think I had a snack. And I think that was it."

1 comment:

Cheer_all said...

Makayla and I went to lunch today and she commented on wishing you were closer. It was nice to have you here last summer. I used some of these pictures of Kate in my staff newsletter talking about going back to school....safely. I love to see all your updates!