Did she say "I want to be a gorilla when I grow up" ? That is so adorable! And I love when Jonas is helping her get all muddy and she giggles. So cute!
Tell Kate to be careful what she wishes for. I am sure I muttered that same phrase, "I am going to be a gorilla when I grow up," and as luck would have it, I am very hairy. Sucks. Ha, ha. But seriously, cutest kids ever.
2 comments:
Did she say "I want to be a gorilla when I grow up" ? That is so adorable! And I love when Jonas is helping her get all muddy and she giggles. So cute!
Tell Kate to be careful what she wishes for. I am sure I muttered that same phrase, "I am going to be a gorilla when I grow up," and as luck would have it, I am very hairy. Sucks. Ha, ha. But seriously, cutest kids ever.
Post a Comment