John reported this conversation he had with Kate while he was helping her wipe.
"Dad, do our bodies have tools inside them?"
"Tools for what?"
"Tools for cutting my poop."
I wonder if she was imagining little scissors or something resembling a cigar cutter.
4 comments:
When I was little I always thought that there were little men inside of me that would make my body function and paint my pee yellow and when my stomach was hurting they were dancing on it or when you feel those sharp pains they were stabbing my insides, stupid little men.
She is so freakin' funny! We miss you guys...
That's such a funny little question! But even more than that, it's very perceptive. That's cool she questions how things work.
That's like when my 4 year old asked me the other day, "Mommy, do babies come out of your poops?" Not sure how to respond, but sure I better say something, I decided to be honest. "No sweetie, more like out of your peeps." Pause...then she says with a bit of a scared look in her eye, "Um, let's not talk about it ok?" Sounds like her and Kate would get along.
Post a Comment