Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning



The adults in the house were all awake, breakfast was mostly prepared, ham in the oven. Finally we all got impatient, went in and woke Kate up. I wonder how many years longer we will have that luxury.





Opening presents from Grammy and Pap' Dale



New dress-ups to add to daily repertoire.





Scarf I made for me mum.



Jonas is barely keeping it together while mom fights with the stupid packaging.



Jonas was exhausted after many, many laps through the tunnels.



This toy is one of Jonas' favorites. Unfortunate for Kate because it is hers.





1 comment:

Kateka said...

I love how gracefully Kate walks in with her arms out. Both children have priceless expressions when they see what Santa brought them. I think our mom's laugh the same. I could hear Adele laughing and kept thinking, 'What was my mom doing in Arizona??'