Friday, November 14, 2008

Disneyland Day 2

We got to Disneyland bright and early the second day. John still has puffy sleepy eyes.





"Pull Jonas! I think we almost have it!" I can't spell the sound Jonas is making.



"Dad! Help!"



"Get me out! How come Kate gets to go on the ride and I have to stay here?"



"Anybody home?"



Oh, man! We are in trouble when this lady killer grows up.



We got Kate an autograph book and a princess pen. She loved getting the characters to sign her book. We waited in line probably an hour just to see the fairies. At first I was not too thrilled about Disney's new method of meeting characters, but it turned out to be a wonderful experience for Kate because she got to spend some quality one-on-one time with the characters rather than having me shove her up to the front for a picture and then having some other pushy mom shove her our of the way.





In every picture I took of Kate getting an autograph her hand is on her hip like this.



Could have been an okay family shot with Mickey if Jonas hadn't dumped water on me while we were waiting in line.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh, Jonas's face when that fairy is looking at him is priceless. He is totally smitten. Hilarious.

.::still blinking::. said...

The moist boob was the first thing I noticed. :)

Andree said...

So cute. Send me the family one and I'll photoshop the leakage out of it. :)