Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Friendship Park



Since the weather has cooled down a bit (now 95 instead of 102) we have been going to the park. The kids like Friendship park because there is a duck pond. I don't have any pictures of the kids feeding the ducks because if I were to let go of Jonas long enough to take one he would be swimming with the ducks instead of just feeding them.

Jonas feeds the ducks like this. Throw a piece, eat a piece, think about throwing a piece, change mind, eat a piece.



Jonas loves the swings the most.



He can also go down the slides by himself!

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Remember the day I tried to make him go down the slide with me. That was LOADS of fun. Ha, ha.

Andree said...

You've GOT to send me that pic of Jonas in the swing. That has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Please and thank you.

.::still blinking::. said...

I have never seen a kid that wants to eat so much.

When you guys first moved in at my moms and I was telling JJ about it I said, "Jonas is really cute, and he really wants to eat what you are eating."