Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where does she come up with this stuff?



Kate has been saying some pretty funny stuff lately. Here are a few statements she has made the past couple of days.

  • I have a headache because I ate too much junk food. Eggs and vitamins, that’s junk food.
  • I have the power to get my toast.
  • My tummy is saying “I need reep beer, I need reep beer” My tummy trusts reep beer.
  • You don’t have any patience.
  • My poor dry mouth needs a drink.
  • You need to learn how to let me buckle myself.



Jonas is in an eating phase. He usually out eats John and I. We went to the splash park today and while Kate was playing, he ate all her food.



Kate made wishes before she ran through the rainbows. She would close her eyes and say, "I wish to go home and see my dogs and my cat." At least it was a wish that was pretty easy to fulfill.



1 comment:

Jana said...

Your kids are so cute! I miss Kate's cute sayings. :)