Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hairdresser

I was born with little talent in the area of hairdressing. Which is unfortunate considering my mom is fantastic with hair and my parents own a beauty school.

Every once in a while I see an adorable toddler with their hair all done up and I feel either guilty or inspired, maybe a little of both. So, I attempt to do Kate's hair. The other day I was in such a mood and Kate was holding still because she was intently watching a musical. I was quite proud of myself, and I took a picture because I knew it wouldn't last more than an hour. The second picture is after the hour was up.




Kate also has a new favorite musical. She loves Into the Woods. It drives us nuts. I was sick of the usual Disney movies, Oklahoma, Sound of Music, and Wizard of Oz, so I unfortunately pulled that out for her to watch. It is a stage production with Bernadette Peters. Kate loves it because it has a funny witch. She sings "Into the woods to Grandmother's house" and "It's the last midnight". She also pointed at John the other day and quoted the witch saying, "You too son, Puh!"

No comments: